The Philadelphia office of Cozen O'Connor has a job opening for a Conflicts Analyst in the firm’s Case Management Department. The ideal candidate will have law firm and conflicts experience in processing new client/matters and electronic new matter intake forms.
• Conducting daily conflicts research, running timely, accurate conflicts searches,
analyzing conflicts reports, maintaining data in a conflicts database.
• Processing electronically all new matter and client opening requests.
• Research using Dun & Bradstreet, Hoovers, LexisNexis/Corporate Affiliations, A.M. Best and other various public databases.
• Responsible for data integrity.
• Interaction with attorneys and staff pertaining to the Conflicts Group and its processes.
• Law firm experience preferred.
• Conflicts of interest database experience a plus.
• Microsoft Word / Excel experience required.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
• Multitasking, time management; excellent organization skills and ability to meet rapid deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, good customer service orientation.
• Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Applicants should submit their resume with salary requirement to:
Sylvia Brodsky Kaufmann, Manager, Conflicts Group, Cozen O’Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cozen O'Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex or any other unlawful factor.